Of all the animals of prey, man is the only sociable one.
Every one of us preys upon his neighbour, and yet we herd together.
The Beggar's Opera: John Gay

Saturday 25 February 2012

I ATE'NT DEAD

...just having a difficult few weeks.

My thanks to those who continue to drop in; topicality isn't on the menu at the moment, but if you fancy passing an idle few minutes browsing through some of the 500-odd ramblings in the archive, please be my guest.

Normal service will be resumed in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. Heh, I get it ... ( Having just finished reading all 39 Disc World novels in order, a whole new genre of pop culture references and quotes has been opened to me)

    Crivens!!!

    Take care Macheath and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things soon straighten out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both!

    Cat, I envy you; it is a source of slightly irrational disappointment to me that I can never read the entire series for the first time again - it was such an enjoyable experience.

    FWIW, they're all good (witches and guards are my favourites) but I think Night Watch is head and shoulders above the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Moderation is on as I’m having some technical difficulties with Comments